Premium Office Space 101-1132 College Drive
Gain entry into 101 UEC offices from Munro Ave and into back alley parking lot.
The Urban Equity Business Centre
The business centre has 26 furnished offices, ranging in size from 104 to 163 sq ft. These offices are directly across the street on College Drive from U of S Hospital & University in the recently developed J.B. Black Estates building. You can not drive down college drive without noticing this beautiful structure, and our Urban Equity Business Centre is located at the West end, opposite the Eye Gallery. Our visibility is outstanding due to the thousands of vehicles that drive past daily, and if you want visibility and growth, this is where you want to set up your business.
Our tenants vary from the following services: Accounting, Chiropractic, Financial Consulting, Massage, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Professional Counseling, Consulting Services, Speech Language Network, Environmental Services, Immigration.
Your Rental will include the following per Office:
- One desk & chair
- Telephone & line with a private extension # if requested
- Unlimited local calling
- Internet, hardwired. Limited WiFi
- Private office WiFi can be wired in at lesee’s expense, by UEC technician only
- Heated Underground Parking, Secure Private Parking Stall.
- Access key to main door, and private office door
- 24 Hour access via your private security code for entry to Urban Equity Business Centre
- Access and use of common areas: waiting area, 4 washrooms, meeting rooms, av equipment in board room, kitchen and appliances
- Meeting rooms must be booked in advance through front reception.
Weekly cleaning services (if required):
- Offices dusted, floor swept and mopped
- Recycling and garbage collection
- Document shredding
- Lessee is allowed to place their company logo on their office door at their own expense.
- Lesse’s business name will be added to the business directory front entry.
- Hours of operation Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00 Noon and 1:00-5:00PM
- A full time receptionist is employed by the Urban Equity Business Centre
- Reception does not accept administrative duties from individual tenants
- Receptionist Duties are:
- To operate and answer switchboard
- Direct incoming phone calls
- Welcome and provide hospitality to visitors, clients and guests and direct as necessary
- Alert tenant of arriving appointments
- Manage mail, in and outgoing
- Coordinate courier pickup and delivery
- Provide copy, fax and scanning services on a pay per use basis
- Maintain tidiness of common areas
- Booking reservations for the meeting rooms